Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What is Dropout Entrepreneur about?

Welcome to Dropout Entrepreneur!

Why is it called Dropout Entrepreneur? Because rarely do academically smart people get wealthy. However, a lot of ordinary graduates and drop outs do. Financial education is badly needed by everyone.

Schools don’t teach everything we must know that are vital to life after college.

This is a blog about my realizations in everyday life mostly related about money. My blog are about my conversations with a lot of earthling in my lifetime. I hope my realizations could help other people open up their mind, get their mindset right and start chasing their dreams the right way. We’ve got a lot of opportunities, I hope this helps you meet them more! Read on!


Dropout Entrepreneur

0 comments:

Post a Comment